Emily Whipping-Post doesn't have any Goodies to view right now.
and we'll let her know you're interested in seeing her Goody Bags on NiteFlirt.
Thanks, we've let Emily Whipping-Post know you're interested in seeing her Goody Bags on NiteFlirt.
I offer private tutoring, advice, how-to, resources and answers to all those questions about BDSM and the Lifestyle that you’ve always been afraid to ask – or didn’t know where to ask!
I am the Victorian Headmistress, the New England School-Marm and 1950’s Dommy Housewife who will tell you anything and everything you want to know about the Lifestyle.
I tell all frankly, thoroughly and in plain English. I wil put you at ease and I do so with honesty, humor and a no-nonsense style.
- BDSM 101
- Swinging/play party 101
- Success in getting play
- Definitions, brevity codes and slang. Don't know what cis-CFNM CBT is? I'll tell you.
- Roles, culture, customs, how to fit in and make a favorable impression
- Dos, don’ts and face-palm faux pas
- Fashion, grooming and looking desirable
- How to create an appealing online profile
- Why can’t I get play?/Why do I always get shot down? Mistress Emily can tell you
- How to not be/be perceived as a creeper - survival of the single male in this world
- Couples’ counseling/coming out to a spouse as a kinkster/compromise/communication/how to have a healthy Lifestyle relationship
- Resources: where to go/how to get started? Events, sites, forums and where to purchase gear and get the best quality and deals. What SoCal and beyond parties, dungeons and clubs are hot and which are not? Ask for the Mistress Whipping-Post travel guide and honest reviews about the best places to meet, play and feel safe and welcome
- Is there a place where my kink is welcome? Does my kink exist in real life?
- Where to find professionals/how to approach them
- Lifestyles and the law
- Spiritual BDSM, sex, cleansing, meditation and readings
- What to expect at a party, munch, event, professional session or a first time one-on-one scene
- FAQs, FIFs (Frequently Imagined fears) and myths about the Lifestyle and parties
- Lifestyles on a budget
- Lifestyle cooking, food, recipes and holistic teas and after-care herbalism for bath and body
- The psychology behind BDSM and the Lifestyle
- Body-issues and shyness: So you’re not a Barbie Doll or a Size-King. So what?
- Gender identity, fluidity and acceptance
- Cross dressing, drag, feminization/masculinization, transitions, how to ‘pass’, resources/groups/events – and state-licensed skin care and makeup advice! (I am an esthetician)
- Addressing painful past issues, encouragement and comfort
- Military Lifestylers, rules/regs, disclosure, OPSEC and dealing with deployment
And more – don’t be afraid to ask!