Your Cash Goddess doesn't have any Goodies to view right now.
and we'll let her know you're interested in seeing her Goody Bags on NiteFlirt.
Thanks, we've let Your Cash Goddess know you're interested in seeing her Goody Bags on NiteFlirt.
Hypnosis...Let your mind open, and feel Me take control....
New "Complete control" Game...
The new Blackmail game.....detailing exactly how far you will fall...
The latest game...proceed with caution...
New game begins here......dont think, just begin, my pet. You have never seen this before....
Do thoughts of kneeling before a woman and offering your open wallet to her make your breathing deepen? Do you find yourself fantasizing about financial slavery, and masturbating to it, several times a week? Want to make it a reality, but on a scale that is realistic and still offers you a safety cushion?
• Find a Goddess who best shares your interests.
• Start understanding that the object is HER, not you. This is so important and beyond question the hardest step to maintain. I suggest writing it down everywhere. Some little cryptic phrase that only you will understand, but that will remind you of the truth when you need it most - in those moments when you're NOT staring at her, or her picture, with a raging stiffy and your wallet in your mouth.
Seeing "Remember who it's really for", or "Stop NOW! Think of Her for 30 seconds. Nothing ever comes before Her." on your blotter at work, or on your PDA every day will go a long way to building up that critical link. I is important to you and you should want to listen to her and make her happy. That, after all, is the whole point of this.
• Start small, but regularly. Make the act of tribute something you do every day. Between the two of you, make it an expected ritual. Do it at the same time, wearing the designated items, and/or in the designated position. The amounts, I suggest, should be minimal at first, growing much more significant later. Allow yourself time to appreciate the pleasures of giving - slowly, quietly and ruthlessly regularly. Can you imagine how it will make her feel, even three years ahead, when she looks back at an unbroken chain of daily tributes? Of putting her before anything else.
She will appreciate the treasure, literally and figuratively, she has in you and will work with you to find a balance (no pun intended) you can both live with and perhaps, over time, expand on. From her perspective, it's in her long term interests not to violate the leap of faith you are taking for her. Pillaging your account may bring her short term satisfaction but just cheats her of years of dedicated service. It's especially foolish considering how truly rare slaves are who are willing to go this far. It's not like she gets this opportunity every week.
• If serving online, set up a webcam where she can see you making your tribute. Give her the pleasure of watching you show your daily devotion in the manner she has chosen for you to do it. How do you think that will make you feel? How do you think that will make her feel?
• Let her downscale your budget a bit but, initially at least, she should do this in very careful stages. The fantasy of sudden poverty is often far more attractive than the reality. But achieving reality is the point of all this, is it not? Allow yourself, once comfort and trust have been achieved, to give up more and more control. It really is so liberating to have financial pressures removed from your life. For both of you.
• Between the two of you set a goal for sacrifice and work to that point. For example, "By the end of your third month of service, I expect 25% of your gross earnings to be freely and willingly tributed to me. Within one year, I expect 50% to be mine. Within two years, you'll increase that to 75%."