First and foremost, know that I am new to the BDSM scene, but I know what I want and what I expect.
1. Time is not money. Time is time. I can always get more money. Bottom line: DO NOT WASTE MY TIME.
2. Send a tribute. I don't care how much it is. I just need to know that you're serious.
3. Introduce yourself. Send me a thoughtful, honest e-mail. TIP: I love someone who's on their shit and actually uses grammar properly.
4. If I find you may be worthy of my time I will send you a slave/sub application so we can see if we're compatible. The ONE thing you will get to decide is if you prefer to be a slave or a sub. "A slave is a sub, but a sub isn't necessarily a slave." And you should already know the difference because this choice should be considered very carefully.
5. If I think I could be the Domme for you, I'll send you further instructions. This will include an appointed time for you to call me so we can see if our personalities mesh.
6. The following will not be tolerated under any circumstances: lying, disrespect, empty/broken promises, whining, topping from the bottom, and your demands. There will be consequences. And let me be precise: you will not see me naked. Ever.
My schedule is listed below and you can also find me at: