PlaywithYah doesn't have any Goodies to view right now.
and we'll let her know you're interested in seeing her Goody Bags on NiteFlirt.
Thanks, we've let PlaywithYah know you're interested in seeing her Goody Bags on NiteFlirt.
I am wild 90 percent of the time and then either bored or calm the other 10 percent. I like to have a no worry no thinking good time going with the feel of things.
I am flirty, educated, medium sized girl who is full of life and living it to the fullest. I am always smiling and out to please my friends and make people laugh.I aim to please you because that is what pleases me. Variety is a great thing to want and get, I am here to help with that, change things up, mix them up, and let loose to have a rocking good time. The variety keeps life interesting. I am a dominate women who will keep you subs screaming for more Yah!!!
My fantasy is I always wanted to be the center of attention, maybe three or more and more others in a low light setting, with any sex male or female not one is preferred over another, and I am the one in ecstasy being touched and played with in all unimaginable ways while blind folded. Unknowing of who or which sex is pleasing me is exciting! Gang bang anyone??? :)