We encourage Flirts to upload photos in order to enhance their listings and Goody Bags. There are some restrictions on the content of the photos:
- Speakers may not post any photos containing nudity to a Speaker listing, homepage or Goody Bag thumbnail. This includes photos with models wearing transparent clothing. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Speakers may send Mail containing nude images and sell images in Goody Bags provided that any such Mail containing nude images complies with this Photo Policy and the Member Agreement. In addition, Goody Bag previews may contain above waist nudity however these images will only be displayed to logged in NiteFlirt users.
- Speakers may not post any photos containing pornographic material on their listings, homepage or as a Goody Bag thumbnail or preview. This includes photos of sex toys and cartoon depictions of pornography or sexual activity..
- In no event may images of children, whether nude, clothed or partially clothed, be posted in any area of the Site. This includes, but is not limited to Speaker listings, Speaker Profiles, Mail or Goody Bags. If NiteFlirt learns of any illegal images of children posted on the Site or exchanged between members, NiteFlirt will immediately terminate the associated accounts and report the incident to NCMEC.
- Speakers may not upload, post or otherwise transmit any photo which is unlawful, harmful, threatening, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, infringing, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable or invasive of another's privacy.
- Speakers may not upload or post unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, or any other photo which they do not have the right to transmit under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship. This includes any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or any other proprietary rights of any party, or material protected by intellectual property laws, right of privacy or publicity or any other applicable law, unless having all necessary contracts or consents. In addition, Speakers must adhere to all record keeping requirements such as Sections 2257/2257A of Title 18 of the US Code when applicable.
All photos, whether posted publicly or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which the photo originated. Niteflirt does not control photos transmitted through Mail, Goody Bags or posted on Speakers' home pages, and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such.
Although Niteflirt does not accept responsibility for these photos, Niteflirt does reserve the right to remove at any time, without notice, a photo or image that violates our Photo Policy or Member Agreement.
This Photo Policy forms part of the Member Agreement and is incorporated by reference therein. Capitalized terms not defined herein will have the meanings set forth in the Member Agreement and related policies.