Please also bear in mind that you can be held legally responsible for damages to someone's reputation if a court finds that your remarks are defamatory. Under applicable laws, including the Communications Decency Act, NiteFlirt is not legally responsible for the feedback that Members post on its Site, even if that feedback is defamatory. NiteFlirt provides a rating system and feedback forum as a place for our Members to express their opinions, and we will neither censor these opinions nor investigate them for accuracy.
To ensure that the feedback system is not abused, NiteFlirt may remove feedback in the limited situations described below. If you believe that another Member has left feedback for you that meets one or more of the following criteria, you should contact us by filling out a Customer Support Form and selecting "Policies and Abuse" to seek review.
Circumstances In Which NiteFlirt Will Consider Removing Feedback:
• The feedback was written with the sole intention of describing or commenting on NiteFlirt itself and not the Flirt or the Flirt Services.
• The feedback contains personal identifying information about a Member, including real name, address, phone number or email address.
• The feedback is left by a Flirt for her or himself (whether directly or indirectly, using secondary Member names or third parties to leave such feedback).
• The feedback is left by a Member who provided NiteFlirt with false contact information during the registration process, and cannot be contacted.
• A Member leaves multiple ratings or feedback entries in order to harass one or more Members. If NiteFlirt, in its sole discretion, finds feedback to be of a harassing nature NiteFlirt may remove all but the original feedback.
• The feedback refers to another Member's feedback, mentions other Flirts, or includes links, URLs or information promoting another website.
• Feedback describing trouble downloading a file or disconnected calls may be removed if the a Flirt agrees to refund the cost to the Member.
• Feedback mistakenly left or intended for another Flirt will be considered for removal only when the Member responsible informs NiteFlirt of the error.
• NiteFlirt receives a court order requesting the removal of the feedback.
This Feedback Policy forms part of the Member Agreement and is incorporated by reference therein. Capitalized terms not defined herein will have the meanings set forth in the Member Agreement and related policies.